background

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Scrapbooking - Our Engagement Party

These are the scrapbooking pages I have made for my Engagement Album so far.... I have not yet completed this album yet.

I have used my E-Craft to cut the embellishments, and i have used some Forever Friends stickers I bought.

We celebrated our engagement at Buonasera's restuarant in Glenunga.  It was for lunch and it was such a succcessful day, everything went as planned.  Everyone is still talking about it now and can't wait for the wedding day.

Picture 1 - This is my fiance and me (of course).
Picture 2 - This is a picture of the menu and I have cornered the top of the menu so it can be viewed.
Picture 3 - This is a picture of the invitations.
Picture 4 - Bombonaire

Hopefully i will get the chance to finish this album at some stage.










No comments:

Post a Comment