background

Monday 18 March 2013

More pretty flowers --- these are from flowershoppe cricut cartridge

These are my fabulous flowers made from the cricut cartridge called flowershoppe!!!   Arent they gorgeous!!!! I think they are!!! If u dont have this cartridge I recommend buying it coz its one of my ultimate favourites!!!

They look really complicated but just check out utube for some lovely videos:showing u how to best use the cartridge!!! One of my favourite channels is robyn from my pink stamper!!! She cracks me up!!!!  Shes fun and super crazy!!!

Ive been thinking maybe I should do some videos on utube!!! I will see and make a final decision...

If u are stopping by my blog, please leave comments as I love to know who is following me!!!   It makes me happy!!!! :)

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. just as bright and beautiful as the real thing, they look so good and there uses are endless.

    ReplyDelete