background

Sunday 2 September 2012

Pink and Purple Boxes - made using the Cricut Sweet Tooth Cartridge

I created these cute boxes using the Cricut Sweet Tooth Cartridge. These boxes could be used for gift favor boxes, or putting a gift in for a friends birthday or a gift card holder box.  They are cute!!!!!!!!

These can be embellished more if you like!  I've put the butterflys on there, but i have ideas of having pink and blue ones with the numbers 1 on them for a 1st Birthday!  These could be a little cute keepsake of your sons or daughters first birthday for you and your guests!

Obviously for the boys, I wouldn't use the butterfly I would use something else, like a aeroplane or something!

I love working on girl projects, but i'm trying to branch out for the boys too! 







1 comment: